Alfawise EX8 Upgraded DIY 3D Printer (this has 220 x 220 x 240mm working area) for under £120 delivered to UK
Alfawise EX8 is an incredible 3D printer designed for professionals and amateurs alike. Building it requires expertise to finish assembling it in 2 - 3 hours. It boasts high cost-performance ratio - any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. EX8 has a large build volume - 220 x 220 x 240mm for most challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise EX8 is hassle-free, any imperfection and failure due to power outage can be prevented. Control the process and set parameters rapidly by using the rotary knob. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●220 x 220 x 240mm maximum build volume to print exciting models
●Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with power outage protection to prevent a full print repeat
●Blue LCD display for more intuitive control and easy-to-use rotary knob
●Great DIY project, more challenging, but only 5 minutes to get the hang of operation after the assembly
●Reinforced aluminum alloy construct 260Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
● Piano black laser-cut acrylic construction for the extraordinary hand feeling and charm of craftsmanship
● Faster and more fluent filament feeding into the 0.4mm standard nozzle
● High printing quality - stainless steel rails, gears, bearings, and connectors for smooth movements
● Unassembled printer kit to give you an unforgettable, step-by-step learning experience. As long as you have passion and creativity, you should never miss this product
● Working environment: temperature: 10 - 30 Deg.C, relative humidity: 20 - 50 percent
Visit offer here (new window) | Brand: Alfawise | Retailer: GearBest | Date added: 10 Jan