Vivo NEX dual screen is world's first handset with whooping 10GB RAM, 128GB storage and also unique full dual displays. Yes, this has not one great, notch free display but another full HD screen making it world's first brave handset to offer different aspect whilst world awaits workable bendable mobile handsets.
This handset also packs triple cameras but slightly different set up which will be interesting to find out how it is received in today's crowded triple lens camera phones. In our view this handset is priced at the top-end however, it does offer unique aspect of having dual screens which may win fans as long as experience is fluid with respectable full day battery light and great photo qualities.
Vivo NEX 4G Phablet 6.39 inch Android 9.0 OS Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core 2.7GHz 10GB RAM 128GB ROM Triple Camera Fingerprint Sensor 3500mAh Built-in
● Display: 6.39 inch, 2340 x 1080 Resolution AMOLED Screen / 5.49 inch 1920 x 1080 Rear Screen
● OS: Android 9.0
● CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core 2.7GHz
● RAM + ROM: 10GB RAM 128GB ROM
● Camera: 12.0MP + 2.0MP + TOF 3D back camera
● Sensor: E-compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope
● SIM Card: Nano SIM card + Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou